Jump to content

Radeon x1300 help needed


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I've been searching this forum for more than a week now, I tried all methods (maybe missed one of them) to get my damn radeon (dev id 7146). I have qe/ci but with mouse tearing and no resolution change.


I tried borisbadenov method (some people are claiming that it works for in leo on x1300, but don't say their dev id), diabolik's natit x1300 installer, various other installers including x1300

from koolkal's combo update that worked for me in Tiger. Still nothing.


I'm becoming pretty desparate: everything is working except video.


So, if there is anyone with this device id who managed to make it work under leo, please tell me how.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...