Radeon IGP 340M

dponmac

2 posts in this topic

I have an old sony VAIO pcg-k23 that i decided to put 10.4.8 JaS on since that seems to be the last version to install the easiest on it. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the resolution to 1280x800 on this thing! I tried callisto, editing the com.apple.boot.plist, and searched the hell out of this forum and haven't found anything helpful. Does anyone know how to get force 1280x800 resolution for this video card? qe/ci would be nice too but i'm more concerned about the resolution right now

thanks

• 8 months later...
I have an old sony VAIO pcg-k23 that i decided to put 10.4.8 JaS on since that seems to be the last version to install the easiest on it. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the resolution to 1280x800 on this thing! I tried callisto, editing the com.apple.boot.plist, and searched the hell out of this forum and haven't found anything helpful. Does anyone know how to get force 1280x800 resolution for this video card? qe/ci would be nice too but i'm more concerned about the resolution right now

thanks

Just got this working on my k-23. download callisto, but use the alternative B003build. Make sure you change the device id to match yours. (probably 4337)

It will give you 3 different choices for screen size. Other builds gave me a cloudy white greyish screen.

http://omni.110mb.com/callisto/

Hope this helps.