Permission problems after 10.5.1 update

rhalls

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I just installed Leo from a retail dvd, by following parts of this http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...c=76404&hl= and that http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...5863&hl=....

worked very well, gfx string is great, after all 10.5.0 installations i repaired permissions and all went well.

Then i did the 10.5.1 upgrade and the other available upgrades (including the last security upgrade).

And then i tried to repair permissions again. And BOOM:

Warning: The SUID-File „usr/libexec/load_hdi“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskManagement.framework/Versions/A/Resources/DiskManagementTool“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Locum“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Install.framework/Versions/A/Resources/runner“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Admin.framework/Versions/A/Resources/readconfig“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Admin.framework/Versions/A/Resources/writeconfig“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „usr/libexec/authopen“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/Resources/OwnerGroupTool“ has been changed and was not repaired

Warning: The SUID-File „System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent“ has been changed and was not repaired

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Flags“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Flowers“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Fruit“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Fung Shui“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Funk Animals“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Gems“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Hollowbody Guitars“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Planets“ is missing.

The "Zugriffssteuerungsliste" for„System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures/iChat Icons/Tribal Masks“ is missing.

Dont know the Translation for "Zugriffssteuerungsliste"; kind of permission list.

What is that????

How can i fix that ?

It doesnt look well!!!