InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
unrealized

seperate fan control program?

the only reason im using input remapper is to control my fan speeds for gaming, but now i have to hold down the fn button when i want to ajust volume or screen brightness. have you made a seperate program that just controls the fan speed?

Advertisement
the only reason im using input remapper is to control my fan speeds for gaming, but now i have to hold down the fn button when i want to ajust volume or screen brightness. have you made a seperate program that just controls the fan speed?

It's not possible without glitches because apple uses the SMB at the same time if their kbdmngr is loaded at the same time. Although you should be able to use Input Remapper for only controlling the fan speed by deleting all remapping tables, and reinstalling the apple keyboard drivers.

Impossible? are you sure, just hode the keyemaper choices, not activate any remap and done !jiji

I really love to see this working on imac and amc minis, like separate fan software.

Best regards

I find every time InputRemapper loads it asks to change my keyboard settings, even though I have reinstalled the Boot Camp drivers. Is this "Check your keyboard settings - splash screen" thing unavoidable?

never got it to work properly, every time i deleted the remapping tables and installed the original drivers, every time i restarted it would have both running at the same time.. completely messed up everything, tried pretty much every way imaginable (spent like 3hrs fooling around) so theres still no seperate program? is there any other programs out there that just control fan speed?