Asrock 4CoreDual-VSTA and Kalyway - SOLVED! (?)

tombo

28 posts in this topic

ao2 - for my 4coredual I use JaS 10.4.8 (recently upped to 10.4.9 for itunes) but you have to find the audio drivers and install separately.

I also am using Kalyway Leo 10.5.1 (upped to 10.5.2) but am having the ethernet drop issue still so I don't use it as the primary OS (but if I can solve that issue .....)

J-funk - I couldn't find a NX option but I think the HPET option does both but off the top of my head I can't recall where in the BIOS I found it, sorry.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the cool info, guys.

Just a question, I´m picking an ASROCK 4COREDUAL-VSTA SK775 motherboard + INTEL CORE2 DUO E4500 2.2 GHZ SK775 800 MHZ 2MB DUAL CORE processor. I recently bought a x1950 PRO AGP, that I would like to use too.

After lots of research (no, I´m not posting without almost reading everything!) ;) think that Kalyway Leo 10.5.1 , will work, patches ready but , call me idiot if you want...

IDE or SATA drives? :)

I promise to give feedback after all is done. But I have to buy the drives and I´m not sure about compatibility. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I used the version "toh_x86_9A581_rc2.iso". With this version I was not able to install(settle) Leopard on a disk sata.

The card'mother 4COREDUAL-VSTA raises problem for the sound, the network and the sata: ( ).

Then I downloaded and installed ' 10.4.8. ASRock775Vsta.zip ': this corrected the network problems and sata.