iWork 08 won't launch

EagleFlight

6 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have finally managed to install Leopard 10.5.1 on my PC, and I tried to install the 30-day trial of iWork 08 from Apple's homepage. But after installation, when I try to start one of the programs, the problems start. After I've tried to start one of the programs, only the "toolbar" (I guess that's what you call the top line i Leopard?) changes to, lets say "Pages". But this is how far I can come. There is no program actually showing up, which doesn't help me that much :hysterical:

So, does anybody have any tips on how I can manage to start Pages, Numbers and Keynote successfully? I really need Keynote for a presentation in 2008, so every single tip is highly appreciated!

EDIT: Programs included in the Kalyway realese, like iTunes, starts up perfectly!

I installed the very same trial, registered with a product key, and it works like a charm. I'm also running Kalyway Leopard 10.5.1 - You might want to try clicking on the File menu on the Menu Bar, and selecting "New", see if that works. I really wouldn't know WHY it won't work, to be honest, because it works perfectly on this end, same release.

click the apple icon in the left upper corner of your screen, then "about this mac" --> "more" --> "Graphics/Displays"

in the last line "Quartz Extreme support", if your system doe'nt support, seek appropriate drvier for your video card to enable it.