Lingon UB

domino

4 posts in this topic

Lingon is a Univesal Binary graphical interface for creating launchd configuration files and controlling them through launchctl for Mac OS X Tiger. (launchd is a system daemon that is used to run scripts/programs automatically, repeatedly or at certain times.) Read More >>

picture13sm.png

What do you mean file editing? You can edit regular files though TextEdit, TextWranglrer, pico, nano, vi. If you are talking about .plist editing, try it yourself.

I prefer using the terminal to edit cron, but the way OS X changed to launchd, I use this app to edit and add/remove launch deamons until I get used to editing them manually.

What do you mean file editing? You can edit regular files though TextEdit, TextWranglrer, pico, nano, vi. If you are talking about .plist editing, try it yourself.

I prefer using the terminal to edit cron, but the way OS X changed to launchd, I use this app to edit and add/remove launch deamons until I get used to editing them manually.

i know i can edit them manually by using nano.

but it would be nice if this program had like a right-click/edit feature built in, where you didnt have to enter the terminal, or nano.

that is what i wanna know

Edited by Careless