install works fine until restart

jsl07c

8 posts in this topic

i install the iatkos and it works fine, then it says i must restart my computer... this is where things go wrong

once i restart it then boots from the dvd again and has me install it again....

i try booting from the hdd but it just stays at the blinking "/"

any suggestions on what im doing wrong

ok i have the gparted disk... now i know im new to all this but the gparted stuff is confusing as {censored}... i couldnt find the name of the hd where i installed leopard to... anyway you could help me out... my laptop is pretty much a nice looking paper weight until i get this fixed... its a inspiron 6400 if that helps at alli now get... "system config file '/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist' not fount"i got it to boot up again so disregard that last string... but someone please help me out...

i install and i get to the welcome screen... i choose united state... then choose US... then choose do not transfer info... but when i hit continue after that it freezes and goes back to the welcome screen... gone through the cycle like 10 times now

hey all, it says in the audio output area under system preferences that i am using HD Audio Output, yet i hear no sound... im on a dell inspiron 6400, dual core inside... any info yall need just let me know... i would love to get this fixed