please help me to set my x86

dogyspaghetti

2 posts in this topic

hi i'm thai i'm from thailand and my english is not well if i talk some thing wrong i'm sory :angry:

my hard ware is

p4 520 cpu

ram512

main board gigabyte ga-8i915g-mf rev2.0

shipset 915/ich6

vga on board gma900 share 32Mb

sound on board ich6 ac97(i see in bios seting is HD Audio and it can chaing to ac97 but i use HD audio)

hard disk samsung sata150 80gb

i'm install osx86 by deadmoo's vmware image

in frist time i can't install all programs can't use audio and wen i click on somting popup it have line around popup

i can solve this plobblme by change sse3to2 with CG-libSys-SSE3to2.iso

but can't use audio

how to use SSE3 coregraphics set gma900 to full function and use my ich6 ac97 audio

please take easy for me i'm the beginer and if need some file to use please tell me or sent it to my email dogyspaghetti@gmail.com i need help and thai peple can't help me

hi i'm thai i'm from thailand and my english is not well if i talk some thing wrong i'm sory :blink:

my hard ware is

p4 520 cpu

ram512

main board gigabyte ga-8i915g-mf rev2.0

shipset 915/ich6

vga on board gma900 share 32Mb

sound on board ich6 ac97(i see in bios seting is HD Audio and it can chaing to ac97 but i use HD audio)

hard disk samsung sata150 80gb

i'm install osx86 by deadmoo's vmware image

in frist time i can't install all programs can't use audio and wen i click on somting popup it have line around popup

i can solve this plobblme by change sse3to2 with CG-libSys-SSE3to2.iso

but can't use audio

how to use SSE3 coregraphics set gma900 to full function and use my ich6 ac97 audio

please take easy for me i'm the beginer and if need some file to use please tell me or sent it to my email dogyspaghetti@gmail.com i need help and thai peple can't help me

For future reference. Search button or look for your self. This has been asked and asked again and really does not need to be anymore. Im sorry if your english is not perfect, but the tutorials are as simple as they can be.

As far as issues like this are going, the audio has issues as far as id issues in the extensions. If you goto the main page and to the Wiki, there is a tutorial on how to fix the audio.