ACER 7720G 602G32MN

wenecon

4 posts in this topic

I just bought an ACER 7720G 602G32MN

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2 GHz

NVidia 8400M GS ( recognized but no QE/CI)

Wifi Intel 4965 ABG ( Not working)

Realtek ALC 268 ( Not working) ( got volume control but no sound)

Tried HDA patcher on it , no luck.

Can someone help me on this?

I'm running 10.4.10 and Leopard 10.5.0 now.

I didn't upgrade to 10.5.1 because after upgrade my Logitech Bluetooth Travelmouse will not work any more !!!!!!!

• 6 months later...

Hi!. I have the 7720G 813G25 and I have installed KALYWAY 10.5.2. The graphics work with nvinstallerv.33 (still, no RT unlimited support in FCP studio 2). I managed to get audio (only from the built i twiters-no subwoofer or outdio out jack) with the alc268_installer2. For all the others I hope that we'll just have to w8... I also have some problems with the usbs that don't work when nothing is connected during startup and the trackpad also don't work after a few patches. Hope that helps :)

• 11 months later...
Hi!. I have the 7720G 813G25 and I have installed KALYWAY 10.5.2. The graphics work with nvinstallerv.33 (still, no RT unlimited support in FCP studio 2). I managed to get audio (only from the built i twiters-no subwoofer or outdio out jack) with the alc268_installer2. For all the others I hope that we'll just have to w8... I also have some problems with the usbs that don't work when nothing is connected during startup and the trackpad also don't work after a few patches. Hope that helps ;)

• 2 months later...