!WORKING FIX FOR LENOVO 3000 N100 (0x17AA2066) 1986a!

MilitantHippie

28 posts in this topic

Thank you so much. I am getting Kernel Panic though. That Screen which says "You need to restart your computer"But, as you said, its sound (and I love it!)Its a Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 76A, with Finger print reader and camera.I have Intel 3945 ABG Wireless adapter, and its not working. I would be grateful if anybody could help. Tried myself already. Still a rookie.Thank you once again. I was going to remove it from my computer.RegardsASHThank you so much. I am getting Kernel Panic though. That Screen which says "You need to restart your computer"Also, like everybody, sound is distorted when using speakers and only line out is working. Internal Speakers not working.Thanks for the headphone tip. Great sound in headphones for some reason.But, as you said, its sound (and I love it!)Its a Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 76A, with Finger print reader and camera.I have Intel 3945 ABG Wireless adapter, and its not working. I would be grateful if anybody could help. Tried myself already. Still a rookie.Thank you once again. I was going to remove it from my computer.RegardsASH

Hi Leo,

Need you help on Camera, My cam is not working, I am getting a error as "USB communication error", plz help me on this,

Regards

Karthik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...