Has anyone gotten TV out to work?

WaxTrax!

3 posts in this topic

I am at my wits end, I've tried everything I can think of. Under uphuck 10.4.9, this works perfectly: I have full QE/CI and my TV-out works. Under Leopard, I've tried both Natit Dual and NVinject (1.3 and 1.4), and in both cases, if I have the TV out plugged in, it will either boot up to a blue screen, or it will boot partially into Leopard (basically the dock will show up, and the left half of the menu bar, but the clock never shows up, and I can move the mouse, but I can't click on anything).

If I unplug the TV-out, it does boot up fully, and I have full QE/CI.

All I need is for my TV-out to work for me to be completely happy with Leopard. Has anyone figured out how to make this work yet? I've been searching and working with this for weeks trying to get it to work. I can't understand how it can work perfectly under Tiger but not Leopard (and yes, I tried the the working Tiger kexts under Leopard, but no luck unfortunately).

My card is a GeForce 6200 TC 128MB PCIe with a DVI port, a TV-out port, and a DB15 VGA port.

I just tried using two monitors (using both Natit and NVinject -- the result was the same). When I have two monitors connected, and the TV-out disconnected, only the VGA connector will work. The DVI connector will work by itself, and so will the VGA connector, but when they're both connected, only the VGA connector works, on both Leopard and Tiger.

Curiouser and curiouser.