Install Leopard but get the: system config file '/com.apple.boot.plist' not found. message

kruijf

12 posts in this topic

Hey People

I hope you can help me, i had leopard on my pc on a 80gb ide drive that works fine.

I have a new drive a 500gb sata samsung harddisk and when i install leopard i get when it install whit succes, after the reboot this message: system config file '/com.apple.boot.plist' not found or i get: system config file' /Libary/preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist' not found.

The install dvd's i used where the ToH and the brazilmac both give this message.

Hey People

I hope you can help me, i had leopard on my pc on a 80gb ide drive that works fine.

I have a new drive a 500gb sata samsung harddisk and when i install leopard i get when it install whit succes, after the reboot this message: system config file '/com.apple.boot.plist' not found or i get: system config file' /Libary/preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist' not found.

The install dvd's i used where the ToH and the brazilmac both give this message.

Boot with x86 DVD again.

use Disk Utility/ partition/ options/

Make sure use "Master boot record"

If not, choose it and partition, then you have to install x86 again.

Hope it will be helpful.

Hey People

missimg mbr. Use stupid idea to install.

1. install 10.4.X first

2. install leopard

I have this problem. only this way to soft this program