triple boot problem with LEOPARD

KAOTIK

5 posts in this topic

I'm new to the osx86 scene so bare with me here:

Setup on panasonic Toughbook CF-19

I Have XP, knoppix 5.1 and osxleo. I use Acronis OS Selector wich picks up and boots xp and knoppix with no problem, now the OSX LEO get picked up as unknown OS and whe i try to boot it it says HFS + Partition error, but if i start up with the dvd it will boot into leo with no problem, If ayone can help it will be appreciated thanx.....

THE LOE was installed fro The ToH DVD

• 2 weeks later...

I Have XP, knoppix 5.1 and osxleo. I use Acronis OS Selector wich picks up and boots xp and knoppix with no problem, now the OSX LEO get picked up as unknown OS and whe i try to boot it it says HFS + Partition error, but if i start up with the dvd it will boot into leo with no problem, If ayone can help it will be appreciated thanx.....

Hi Kaotik, how did u get install Leo?

• 1 year later...

i have the cf-19 also can you please help with install