Leopard on Dell 1501

koumed

7 posts in this topic

Hello! I got a dell inspiron

Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-53 (MMX (+), 3DNow! (+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, x86-64)

HDD : 120GB SATA Drive

Video Card : ATI Radeon Xpress 1150

Audio : Sigmatel 9200 Hi-Def

ODD : SONY CD-RW/DVD-Rom CRX880A ATA Device

Network : Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card

Physical Memory : 1GB DDR2-SDRAM

The question is pretty simple, there's a many tutorials to install leopard, which one is the easiest and is gonna work for me. Thanks

PS: I have no 2nd HD or an USB externat drive :(

you will just have to jump in the deep end and give it a go i dont think there is a "best or easiest " way just give it a shot.

you will need to search for a howto install on a partition just be care full you dont delete your windows install.

good luck

EDIT: allso what works for others may not work for you so just be care full.

you will just have to jump in the deep end and give it a go i dont think there is a "best or easiest " way just give it a shot.

you will need to search for a howto install on a partition just be care full you dont delete your windows install.

good luck

EDIT: allso what works for others may not work for you so just be care full.

The problem is I'm kinda confused here, there's too many howtos, i just want to find one that works in AMD and one Sata drive to begin.

The problem is I'm kinda confused here, there's too many howtos, i just want to find one that works in AMD and one Sata drive to begin.

well you can try my how to but you will need to find a post that shows you how to edit the bat file to install on to a partition

write leopard-x86-flat-img to disk0.bat >> dd if=leopard-x86-flat-img of=\\?\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2 bs=5M --progress

Partition2 or something like that not sure dident install to a partition