This is my system:

ASUS M2A-VM

AMD X2 4200+

2GB RAM

GeForce 8600 GT

250 GB HD

JaS 10.4.8

SO, i'm gonna kill two birds with one stone (I feel bad for the poor birdies):

1. I'm another person waiting for the 8600 GT Drivers to be working. But for now, is there a way I can get the full 1280x1024 resolution without any drivers (therefore, in VESA mode if I'm not mistaken).

2. Also, seeing as I have a larger hard drive, I would like to be able to access my Windows and Linux partitions from OSX. So, how do I get Tiger to see that I don't have that small of a hard drive?

Any help, would be appreciated, also if some of you pro coders could post how 8600GT drivers are coming along, since the new update was released.

What I mean is that Tiger doesn't see my full hard drive. I use 4 different Operating Systems, and Tiger can only see the first 128 GB of my hard drive. Therefore, do I need a kext so that Tiger will see the full 250 GB? Because if I only see the first 128, that means I can only see my Mac partition and part of my XP partition. I want to see the Vista and Linux ones.

if your hard drive is IDE, you maybe run only in PIO mode, which can not go further 128Go. You'll have to find a decent kext for your IDE controler or replace it with a SATA one.

I think also that your drive speed is really slow, isn't it ?