Someone?

KiRiLoS

7 posts in this topic

I really need a link for downloading the Leopard patched dvd!Anyone who is willing to help me,send the link with a PM in order to not break the forum Rulles. :censored2:

I searched everywhere but yet i found nothing to be sure about :wacko: .The whole process takes a lot of time so I don't wanna try anything I found,I need a version which is really working at least to some of you guys.Thnx in advance! :angel:

(I hope this is not against the forum rulles)

Look on P..Bay or usenet for a retail copy of Leopard (will be approx. 6.66gb in size). This is the best to get because it can be used in a variety of ways for future experimentation. You can then use BrazilMac to create a SD DVD install disk that will work on a PC.

Look on P..Bay or usenet for a retail copy of Leopard (will be approx. 6.66gb in size). This is the best to get because it can be used in a variety of ways for future experimentation. You can then use BrazilMac to create a SD DVD install disk that will work on a PC.

Are you sure I will be able to Install OsX in my pc with the retail version of Leopard ?

The quickest way would be to go to your local Apple vendor and BUY a retail copy of Leopard. Then you can create your own boot disks with the various patches. And you'd have a legal leg to stand on, rather than downloading pirated material.

The quickest way would be to go to your local Apple vendor and BUY a retail copy of Leopard. Then you can create your own boot disks with the various patches. And you'd have a legal leg to stand on, rather than downloading pirated material.

Um,I think this is not an option.Just beacuase I DONT own a Mac,i own a PC!My Os right now is Windows Vista and all I want is to find a nice version to boot into my pc,try OsX leopard and then if I like using it i'll go buy an iMac... :)

Enough of these sorts of thread already! Just READ the forum and you'll work it out without having to have your hand held through the process. All the answers are on here. And yes, you SHOULD buy a retail copy of Leopard, to keep Apple legal of our backs.

Your choices are as follows:

1) Buy a retail leopard DVD, rip its image to your PC and patch it into a dvd that will work on a generic PC using one of the various patches that are going around.

2) Download a retail leopard Image (the bay of pirates will likely have one) and do the same.

3) Download one of the pre-patched images (again, the bay of pirates is a good first stop) such as BrazilMac or ToH.

4) Download the FLAT IMAGE INSTALLER (guess what, same place) which will write directly to a hard drive from inside windows. Make sure you're compatible with its kernel (BrazilMac) before using this method.