usb(thing)-cdcecmdata

5 posts in this topic

i got my system now running natively from hd - before i always had to boot from the devel-dvd, cause the usb-key/mouse got errors.

after installing ps2-kexts now both work in hd-boot (adaptor)

but now this:

i am connecting to net with usb-modem, cause the nic is not supported. it worked with dvd-boot.

by booting from hd it says something wrong with appleusbcdcecmdata?!?

it cant get dhcp etc. properly now.

allways getting errors on this. maybe theres something wrong with usb? there surely is.

and: this {censored} realtek alc880-sound drives me mad. no progress here, too.

someone knows what this appleusbcdcecmdata is? or got any further with his alc?

that drives me *really* mad. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: anyone got USB problems after installing the PS2 kext?

i do not add kexts to the dvd. i simply installed from dvd. only oah-alteration - via transmac. you could use transmac to put the ps2.kext in the dvd extension folder. maybe it would help.

i put it in later. cause i have problems with my usb mouse(microsoft optical). now i have this usb problem. anyone with the same problem?

i do not add kexts to the dvd. i simply installed from dvd. only oah-alteration - via transmac. you could use transmac to put the ps2.kext in the dvd extension folder. maybe it would help.

i put it in later. cause i have problems with my usb mouse(microsoft optical). now i have this usb problem. anyone with the same problem?

Also me, with any usb device. Seems to be a problem with IOUsbFamily file or kind of. For the usb camera i got an error that says:

Aug 21 19:18:36 tiger-x86 kernel[0]: USBF: 5379.209 [0xc165f200] The IOUSBFamily is having trouble enumerating a USB device that has been plugged in. It will keep retrying.