Best mobo with onboard video?

shoulin

3 posts in this topic

Hello all..

well i have a 99% compatible comp for osx hehe

i bought a GA-P35-DS3R mobo

it works awesome, i have a usb wireless that works, everything but my geforce 8800GT is not supported in OSx86 yet

so here is what i want to do,,, buy a new mobo that will meet the following

-has onboard video compatible with CI/QE (gma 950?)

- will work with my core 2 quad q6600

- possiblly onboard wireless that works (not necess)

i am going shopping today and if i can find one that works i will pick it up then sell my GA-P35-DS3R for cheap on this forum...

i want to do this instead of changing video cards, because i have hope that in the future the 8800GT will have support and i will be able to disable onboard video and get better video proformance... but at the same time i need the 8800GT proformance in vista for gaming

please let me know, thank you... anyone who can help me can have dibs on the GA-P35-DS3R if they want to buy it

Hello all..

well i have a 99% compatible comp for osx hehe

i bought a GA-P35-DS3R mobo

it works awesome, i have a usb wireless that works, everything but my geforce 8800GT is not supported in OSx86 yet

so here is what i want to do,,, buy a new mobo that will meet the following

-has onboard video compatible with CI/QE (gma 950?)

- will work with my core 2 quad q6600

- possiblly onboard wireless that works (not necess)

i am going shopping today and if i can find one that works i will pick it up then sell my GA-P35-DS3R for cheap on this forum...

i want to do this instead of changing video cards, because i have hope that in the future the 8800GT will have support and i will be able to disable onboard video and get better video proformance... but at the same time i need the 8800GT proformance in vista for gaming

please let me know, thank you... anyone who can help me can have dibs on the GA-P35-DS3R if they want to buy it

An answer to this question would be awesome!