Problems Booting into Leopard after Flat Image installation

eXpRemo

6 posts in this topic

Hi to everyone...

So, I try to explain my problem to you.

First of all, I got an IBM T43p. And I installed the Image on a separate Harddisc.

I installed Leopard with the Flat image. Done that, I booted the Computer and there was that "Package 0 didn't get an HPET" error. So I deleted the Apple Power Management File.. dont know nomore the exact name.

So ok.. I got rid of the "Package 0 didn't get an HPET" Error. But now, when I want to boot. There appears this:

img0004ll8.th.jpg

After I wait a Minute there comes this:

img0005uh6.th.jpg

After a few seconds the notebook reboots.

So my Problem is, that I dont really know where the error in this whole thing is. Do you guys know any solution for this?

Thank you in advance!

Remo

PS: Im Italian so excuse me for my eventual typing errors.

You'd be surprised how little people actually want to help on this forum. It's interesting and useful usually only if you find the rare occurance where someone actually answers your question already. As for asking a question and getting an answer - look elsewhere - no one here want to help you.

eXp, are you trying to boot off a USB drive? If so, it didnt work for me too. What I did with my Lenovo T61 is install the hard drive in a desktop computer( mine is a sata drive so no adapters needed), install the flat image, deleted appleintelcpumanagement.kext then mounted it back to the notebook. It worked pretty well.