2. Downloaded the AMDv2 patch

3. Patched the DVD with PPF-O-Matic

4. Booted from the DVD with -v

5. Opened up disk utility and created 2 new partitions LEOPARD and TIGER

6. Installed Leopard onto the LEOPARD partition

7. I installed Tiger onto the TIGER partition using uphuck 10.4.9 1.4a

8. Booted into Tiger and configured it with an account

9. Rebooted in the LEOPARD partition with -v -s

10. I did the post install (except deleting all kexts from the extension folder) from here: http://forum.osx86scene.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2135 using a flash drive and the kernel from shrinker linked on that site

11. Removed all the Geforce kexts and NVDAResman kext because they were causing kernel panics.

12. Rebooted into Leopard (with ToH still in drive) in the set up i migrated the account from tiger and it put me on the desktop and stayed without kicking me out to the log in screen like it did before

And thats what I did. :)

If anyone needs help I'll be glad too

What if I have Tiger installed on my 2nd partition, while 1st is Vista, and want to update/overwrite my Tiger install? Any clues as to this situation!

Also, is ATI X800 functional under Leo. Thanks.

BTW, what is "non-legacy mode"!!!

What if I have Tiger installed on my 2nd partition, while 1st is Vista, and want to update/overwrite my Tiger install? Any clues as to this situation!

Also, is ATI X800 functional under Leo. Thanks.

BTW, what is "non-legacy mode"!!!

you see, when ToH leopard came along, there was a thing called mach_kernel which would allow you to start your Hackintosh, but only if you had -legacy enabled in a start up file. . .

-legacy simply means running in 32-bit mode as opposed to 64 bit

any updates regarding this folks? Do we have a 64bit patched kernel for amd systems yet? Im also wondering, is there any significant difference between toh's release and the other brazil mac release that you have to do all the patching stuff by your own? Peace.

ps: toh is running fine on my amd 3800+ using -legacy

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded TOH 10.5 ISO..... Where do I get the other files from? Also, I dont have a .DMG, only the ISO, and when you open the CD, there is an Install there, but nothing else... Can someone assist please?

Processor: AMD Dual Core

Motherboard : ABIT AV8 <-- Alienware motherboard

-JEB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi to all people here. If no one want 's to give u a links for AMD I will. So here is the link for first one http://rapidshare.com/files/74414789/amdprerc3v2.rar ppf file

and here is for iatkos 1.0i to make your iatkos from intel to AMD not fully working but u can try

http://rapidshare.com/files/82014094/iATKO..._Test1.zip.html

Of course there is many things which can make your try to be un seccesfull at the end so think before u try.

I still did not install them becouse something is wrong.

My spec. are:

AMD X2 6000

GA M52L S3 Gigabyte

WD 160 ATA

SG Baracuda 500GB Sata 2 not working on any MAC OS X Installation (can't format or delete anything)

2GB ram 800

Works only tiger 10.4.9 v.1.4a on WD 160GB with 1 core and 1 gb of ram i don't know why.

Read first and then install if u really think that might work.

Replay us here and let us know what did you done.

Thanks in advance for all people who trying to make it real for all people around he world.

All people who don t want to share theirs links are not the real people who wants to help our work so doom on you.

• 2 months later...