not able to update from Mac os x 10.4.3 x86

rajesheber

11 posts in this topic

i have Intel P4 3.0 ghz with 1 GB RAM. i installed the hacked version of Mac Os X 10.4.3 x86. All of the installation went fine. After installation i tried to update the current software to Mac 10.4.4. I downloaded 10.4.4 delta and combo . 10.4.6 combo. But during the installation the disk selection shows an exclamation mark on the disk. So not able to install

Somebody kindly tell me how to carry on the update.

I ask because you don't want to download an OS update from Apple... As to how to update - Perhaps you can glean something from this guide:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...view=getnewpost

Patrick

Thanx patrick for the effort. Actually am a newbie to Mac os x. I tried to download the mac update form the apple site. But during installation the disk location tells an yellow exclamation mark. is it possible to hack that update in some other form or can u tell me a link from where i can get the patched mac os x updated iso for installation.

Thanx in advance for your valuable guidelines.

please reply.

Thanx patrick for the effort. Actually am a newbie to Mac os x. I tried to download the mac update form the apple site. But during installation the disk location tells an yellow exclamation mark. is it possible to hack that update in some other form or can u tell me a link from where i can get the patched mac os x updated iso for installation.

Thanx in advance for your valuable guidelines.

please reply.

Can some one help me please with this problem