leopard broadcom 440x?

henky

5 posts in this topic

Helllo!

when I booted up my just installed leopard system,

the ethernet card got detected, but even when I had my cabel plugged in, it said: cable unplugged,

I tried adding the kext's that worked on my 10.4 install but It gave me a kernel panic,

( I used the 10.4 graphics driver for leopard aswell, which worked)

anyone know what to do?

thanks!

• 1 year later...
Helllo!

the ethernet card got detected, but even when I had my cabel plugged in, it said: cable unplugged,

I tried adding the kext's that worked on my 10.4 install but It gave me a kernel panic,

anyone know what to do?

thanks!

Hello everybody .

It was working with me out of the box whene i installed stand alone leopard on my HP NX7400 but whene i install winxp wit leo Dualboot , it's not working anymore it's detect the ethernet card but what ever i did it's telling that the cable is not attached even i'm plugging in thw cable , what's matter ??? even it's working with windows XP perfect with the same cable ? please help and advice

Helllo!

anyone know what to do?

thanks!

Hello everybody .

It was working with me out of the box whene i installed stand alone leopard on my HP NX7400 but whene i install winxp wit leo Dualboot , it's not working anymore it's detect the ethernet card but what ever i did it's telling that the cable is not attached even i'm plugging in thw cable , what's matter ??? even it's working with windows XP perfect with the same cable ? please help and advice