dmg to iso convert

Elegazt

7 posts in this topic

I just got the new leopard and i'm trying to install it on my intel PC. However, the leopard comes as a .DMG file which is no use for a PC user. I have tried to convert it to iso using dmg2iso and magiciso, but both programs give me the error 'Property List is Corrupted'. How can i open this dmg image on my PC?

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but if you downloaded it as a DMG, it is most likely (assumption) not compatible with a PC, if you wanted to install it on a real mac, it would work (after it was burned to disk) however it is my understanding that it will not work on a PC even if you convert it to ISO without several patches and kexts

...if youre new to this and arent comfortable with patching the image and working in terminal...please wait for the pre patched dvd im sure it will pop up in a day or so. and no, you cant open the dmg on your pc and converting to iso would do nothing. that image needs to be burned and will only install on a real mac unless its been patched. but please read the first line again for that.