Windows Vista 64 bit..Input Remapper Screen Backlight Issue!

JDog

3 posts in this topic

I am running:

MacBook Pro Santa Rosa 2.4ghz Nvidia 256mb 8600M GT

Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition

I have Bootcamp 1.4

Input remapper is working like a CHARM...EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ONE PROBLEM!!!:::: My Screen Brightness Will Not Change!. The iicon indicator shows up that the brightness is going higher or lower depending on whether i do fn+f1 or fn+f2....even in the Input Remapper Control CEnter you see the Screen Brightness going left and right as i click the keyboard...

my screen is not changing brightness!!!! help!!!!

i have reinstalled and uninstalled and restarted...and everything so many times...

i dont know what more to do! i uninstalled...then restarted the comp....reinstalled....then restarted the comp...

EVERYTHING WORKS....EXCEPT MY BRIGHTNESS!!! help =(

(sry for caps im very pissed! ive been workin on it for hoursss!!!

• 1 month later...
I am running:

MacBook Pro Santa Rosa 2.4ghz Nvidia 256mb 8600M GT

Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition

I have Bootcamp 1.4

Input remapper is working like a CHARM...EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ONE PROBLEM!!!:::: My Screen Brightness Will Not Change!. The iicon indicator shows up that the brightness is going higher or lower depending on whether i do fn+f1 or fn+f2....even in the Input Remapper Control CEnter you see the Screen Brightness going left and right as i click the keyboard...

my screen is not changing brightness!!!! help!!!!

i have reinstalled and uninstalled and restarted...and everything so many times...

i dont know what more to do! i uninstalled...then restarted the comp....reinstalled....then restarted the comp...

EVERYTHING WORKS....EXCEPT MY BRIGHTNESS!!! help =(

(sry for caps im very pissed! ive been workin on it for hoursss!!!

Input Remapper does not yet have support for hardware remapping of nvidia cards and apple does not have support for 64 bit vista. I will add this feature in a future version.

• 7 months later...