Will Leopard Support Touch Screen?

zeebe

3 posts in this topic

OK, I know this is kind of reaching, but can anyone who knows how to look for those tag lines (kind of like they found in iTunes about Movie Rentals) do a search and see if there is anything that talks about touch screen?? I have a feeling, Leopard and the new iMacs will work kind of like the iPhone and iPod Touch. I mean, why make the screen out of glass, or include glass? To me, the iMac looks like a giant iPhone and once Leopard comes out, Apple will announce that as a feature, but have it turned off for development builds.

Other reasons this might be true...

•All of the coverflow stuff in Leopard.

•Look at Time Machine, you can easily slide the time line with your finger.

•Galleries in iPhoto have a coverflow gallery to it, which would work great.

•No new laptops since the iMacs have been announced, they are working on getting the glass in those without adding weight.

•No Flat Screens announced for a LONG time, they are waiting to add the glass and a camera (granted, the camera has nothing to do with Touch Screen).

Like I said, I know this is kind of reaching, and I am sure I will get flamed, but I think Apple is going to surprise us!!!

What do you guys think?

Im not sure about this but when they opened up the iPhone there where several layers of thin material behind the glas to support the touch screen of the iPhone...... When the new iMacs where released the opened one up and I dont remember correctly but I dont remembering seeing fotos of that thin material behind the glass of the iMac!

It would be lovely though......