hi, i have the followings components:

AMD 64 X2 5600

ASUS M2NPV-VM with geforce 6150 onboard and chipset nforce 430

1gb RAM 667

HD Western Digital 14Gb

I am using JaS.10.4.8.AMD.Intel.SSE2.SSE3.iso

I patch this version with ppf-o-matic 3, so i have the + PPF1 version

In wiki forum my pc appears to be ok with this version

The problem is when i need to erase my disc to create a Mac filesystem, the computers do not works, it is quiet, nothing happends... so i do not what i do... help please! and sorry for my english... :D

Hi leolassia----I wish u luck as I am currently struggling with MCP61--405 ECS 6100SM-M----I can tell u this: disk utility can really be almost useless in many cases---I just posted some info on this-----I find I have to prep the partition from windows using Partition Magic & Acronis Disk Director-----are u installing to dedicated disk(HFS only or to partition? as in a dual boot) Erase & create file system in windows then booted from CD or external drive, 'erase only' with disk utility in the installer

i have another sata disk, but is not recognized, so i have a dedicated IDE HD to install Mac and i have tried all, i use ranish partition manager to create partitions and filesy

tems, i have formatted in fat 32 and unformatted too, but neither it works. i also used partition manager... but do not works... when i click erase, the progress bar still "creating partition" and i have waited up to one hour... but nothing happends

I am hving trouble with FCS2 on uphuck 10.4.9ir3 will this version solve that. I read something about replacing some files.First were can I get these files and can someone please post a link and give details on how to do it. I really want to try FSC2. thx in advance