Boots, but doesn't

Epkins

18 posts in this topic

hello everybody,

i was very glad on having OS X on my pc, but it didnt work, the installation worked fine, but when i boot the osx it appears a white screen with the Apple logo loading, after 2-5 minutes it appears like a no smoking logo above the Apple logo, and it stays loading for ever, ive lefted at night and when i woke up it was still freezed, does anybody knows how to fix this? ive checked the hardware support and everything is supported.

Sorry for my english and thanks

for pcwiz: yes, without the mouse nothing changes.

Kelvin kc chan: i only installed the JaS AMD SSE2,SSE3, not the intel, and the ati drivers, not nvidia. So the patches are the right ones for my system.

toldor: what do u mean? i have a sata hdd but no an adaptec controller, what do i need to do?

thanks to everybody

I have the same problem. I tried 3 different kind of installations.

First time I selected all drivers and packages without I even looked what it was, and I got a CPU error after the installation.

Second time I selected a few drivers, for VGA and stuff.. Gave me the same screen as Epkins described.

Third time I didn't select any driver, same problem...

I have a P4 2,8GHZ.

Select the Essential System Software and the patch for your CPU (Intel) and nothing else. If it doesn't work and you get the "CPU error" again, we need to know the exact message to help.

P.S. Don't hijack this topic, post your own.