NVIDIA 7950GT 512MB

12 posts in this topic

I've been reading that the 512MB NVIDIA cards have problems with OSX86. I tried with Titan and Titan fails. I've read that the same thing happens with Natit. Have there been any updates regarding this? Can I edit a kext or something? I'd rather not flash my ROM. Any advice?

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't use another 7950 ROM, you never know what the vendor may have changed. Best bet is to check out the procedure for fixing the ROM and do it manually. There's a good walkthrough on the NVInject site.

so, llamahead, did u get the 7950 GT to work? i have the 7950 GTX... would that make a big diference? i dont even know what the diference is?

please reply, this is my only doubt in insaling Mac OS X... i do not know whether my graphics card will work fine or not!

cheers!

P.S. I am talking about Leopard, of course, and still waiting impatiently for the uphuck release! hehe

i have an asus 7950gt i treied the NVinject method and it doesn't work and i want to try the flashing method because i found the exact rom for my card but i don't know how to flash it with that bios can you tell me?