Some1 help me please! jas x my build

Eliot R

3 posts in this topic

This is not the first time I have attempted to install JaS on a computer. i Did so succesfully on others, i know what i am doing. these are the specs of the compcore 2 duo, 2.4 ghz2 gb ramnvidia 6800 video card500 gb hardriveasus mobo, all of my other hardware is supported on itmicrosoft wireless mouse and keyboard. not in usb, in the other port things lolwhen i boot from the disk, it goes through that very long mumble jumble of white on black. normalthen the screen goes royal blueminute later a window pops up that says, mac os x, use english as main language.... i have no means of selecting anything, pressing buttons do nothing, and mouse does not show up. watsup?i feel completely incompetent guys, but.. i figured out my problem. the mouse and keyboard had to be plugged in by usb and not the 2 round things. but now, another problem, iv never seen b4. when i go to hardrive utility, on the left the only drives i see are my dvd drives. where are my hardrives? i already made a fat32 partition to install it to...

Jesus, your text almost broke my eyes, bro.

If you have an SATA drive, then that might be the problem. You can try an external drive.

If you have IDE, then you might have created an extended partition and not a primary, which is what you need. Also, installing OSX on fat32 is a no-no in my book.

Cheers,

hecker