I need run FINAL CUT PRO and PHOTOSHOP CS3

Enema

5 posts in this topic

i have:

core2duo e4300

2gb ram ddr2

now i will buy my motherboard.

i search on wikiosx86 for the compatibility, but i need to know if this motherboard is fully compatible on audio and lan

the mobo is: http://www.msimiami.com/spanish/products/d...965_Neo_spa.htm

and this one, have a video gma3100http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec....FI&class=mb

or PLEASE recomend a motherboard most compatible for 100-120 dollars '' T__T

fully compatible or not T___T ?

if this is not 100% compatible,exist drivers for this mobo? this have a realtek audio and lan, so i think no problem of compatibility.

thanks a lot, and aorry for my horrible inglish...

Hi,

I have the same processor and amount of ram as you (OCZ Reaper 2GB). My motherboard of choice is the Asus P5WDH Deluze, since everything works fine. I was also able to run my e4300 at 3.4GHZ Stable.

For a video card, get the Gforce Series. Since you willb e dealing with Final Cut, get a really good one!!!! I have a 7900GTX OCed card modded to be a Quadro FX5500. The perfect card for video/3D/graphics use.

Good luck

I will say this to you and all others should heed this advice before making ANY purchase for osx86. Sapam knows this well. Always look at the HCL (Hardware Combatibility List) before buying anything. It will save a lot of headache after the fact.

I would help you regarding your purchase but my spanish is terrible

Good luck

For ease of installation go with a P5W DH Deluxe. I can also recommend the motherboard I have (check sig). I haven't tried to get onboard sound to work becasue i have an OSX compatible external soundcard. Firewire, USB, Ethernet all working out of the box.

Also for the sakes of easy installation go for a 256mb geforce card (once again check the HCL wiki.)