Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Much needed Help from an amazing community(stac9200)

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, thank you allllllllll. I can run mac on my pc. How amazing.

I don't have internet or sound. I don't care about internet. Can someone help me get sound running

I have a sigmatel high def audio (9200)

codec revision:00102201h

Audio controller type: intel 82801 GB(m) ICH7

codec Name: sigmatel stac9200

I have triedTaruga's patch but it hasn't work (however i would like to thank him for working so hard on this project)

i had 10.4.7 and updated to 10.4.9. I have the newest kernel. I have used every single codec dump. I think stac9200-h.txt is the right one. But still doesn't work.

I would love if someone could assist

I have a Sigmatel audio card too but I don't know what kernal extensions to get for it. Then I have a Realtek RTL8187B Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter. They both will not work on Mac OS X. I know that I can get kernal extensions for them but where do I go first.