A couple of problems..

dutchiee (=

3 posts in this topic

Hey!

Its great to see the forums are up and running :thumbsdown_anim: . Anywayz to get straight back to what i need help on, i have managed to flash my graphics cards bios(nvidia 7950GT 512mb) from the tutorial on macvidia.com, and so far all is well ! :D. So i have installed Mac OSX 10.4.8 with everything going well, choosing the AMD kexts and everything else. So i first boot and i get the usual kernel panic, so i reboot and do -x then nothing has problems, except is there a way around typing -x every single boot? My CPU is an AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+ Am2 which lives in an Asus M2N-Sli deluxe :D. All i can say is atm everything is working great. i got to the desktop but things are quite sluggish compared to my crappy celeron D 2.8ghz with 768mb ram and an Ati 9250 :S .

Also, is there a way to get my onboard audio to work? I am not sure what type of audio it is from Soundmax, but it is 8 channel high definition capable audio :S?. Another question, what drivers would you recommend for my Nvidia 7950GT 512mb? i was considering NVinject, as at the moment i dont have Qe/Ci ... so im not sure. I have installed natit/titan but i still dont have accelleration ;)!

i am not sure why but i would love to try and fix all of this. :D

thanks for any input,

Regards Jeremy :D

heyy ok ive screwed up. :thumbsdown_anim:

i tried installing macvidia.. except i blanked out on the part of uninstalling natit.. so now macvidia drivers are causing kernel panics.

how would i uninstall macvidia from single user command line? and .. no i didnt back up my files ;)

@lord_muad_dib

no, thats my problem, i dont have qe+ci enabled, for some reason it isnt, is it possible because im booting into safe mode and not normal mode?