Bootcamp

geircito

2 posts in this topic

Despite what others have written in some topics Bootcamp Assistant is working great on my fresh install of Leopard on my Macbook Pro.

Bootcamp Assistant creates the Windows partition as it should, and I install Windows Vista using the option "Start the Windows installer" in Bootcamp Assistant.

But... WHERE is the drivers???

In Bootcamp Assistant it says "After you have installed and set up Windows, insert your Mac OS X Leopard install DVD to install additional drivers and other software for Windows".

I do, but nothing happens....

-

Despite what others have written in some topics Bootcamp Assistant is working great on my fresh install of Leopard on my Macbook Pro.

Bootcamp Assistant creates the Windows partition as it should, and I install Windows Vista using the option "Start the Windows installer" in Bootcamp Assistant.

But... WHERE is the drivers???

In Bootcamp Assistant it says "After you have installed and set up Windows, insert your Mac OS X Leopard install DVD to install additional drivers and other software for Windows".

I do, but nothing happens....

-

They aren't on the install DVD yet, Apple's probably waiting until the very final final buil of Leopard before putting them in.