10.4.10 Upgrade Failed

faust

5 posts in this topic

I did everything josh256 said on my Intel HacMac 10.4.9 - but without a complete backup.

The result : Airport was down, audio was down

Tried to overwrite the kexts with older ones : everything was down. :thumbsup_anim:

Now I'm an owner of a real Mac. :)

I did everything josh256 said on my Intel HacMac 10.4.9 - but without a complete backup.

The result : Airport was down, audio was down

Tried to overwrite the kexts with older ones : everything was down. :hysterical:

Now I'm an owner of a real Mac. :|

Nice step :P and enjoy! :thumbsup_anim:

how did that make you become a mac user? you could just reinstall OS X. I had the same problem so i just reinstalled. I don't have money to buy another mac right now :whistle: . congrats though

I don't want to spend too much time in keeping my Hackintosh working. I've tried to install the update again - and it has bricked my PC again.

OK, about 700 Euro bucks for a Mini is not very much money - I have enjoyed Mac OSX very much, it is worth each penny and now I'm gonna sell a nice Dell...

PS: I've made a XBench measure - my Mini is as fast as my full blown XPS - shame on Titan :lol: because the poor man's Mini onboard GPU is much faster than my desktop geforce 7800 GTX...

Excluded the Mac Mini, its like the ipod mini just for {censored}. B) (Borat said)

Borat is a freak - a noob kind of freak but I'm a nerd kind of freak. ;)