Need Help, OSX Messing up during registration

shahrose786

4 posts in this topic

Ok so I installed Mac OSX fresh install on my 150 gig seagate 7200 rpm no dual boot. I finish the installation and restart. It hangs on the grey screen so i go back and put in rd=disk0s1 which loads the registration. When I did it the first time i got to where you create the password for the mac and when i press ok it gives an error that says it couldn't create a standard user. Any ideas on how it can work? Thanks

My mobo is a DFI NF4 Lanparty

CPU is an AMD 64 3000+

Graphics is Nvidia 7600GT

Anyone! Please now i have this problem: if i do load the registration screen and i try to click something it goes into a black screen white text saying it couldnt load something. It gets to different parts of the registration everytime i restart it. and then it crashes

Try hitting the equivalent of Command-Q on the first registration screen. Contrary to popular belief, registration is not compulsory and can be skipped. It may be that skipping registration will let you boot up the rest of the system.

Yes i have heard of that I used it to skip the part of the registration of the apple id, it won't let me skip the other parts though it says i would have to restart. And at the end when i make the user name and press enter it says error Unable to create standard account. any ideas?