Crazy Message on uphuck v1.3

nicknowsky

1 post in this topic

Okay I went to boot off of uphuck 10.4.9 v1.3 for the 1st time but 5 minutes ago and I saw the normal messages I see when I try to install ANY osx86 (never been able to prob. due to SiS chipset) Everything stops briefly and BOOM all of a sudden a message appears:

USBF: 109.732 AppleUSBECHI[0x26a800]:Found a transaction past the completion deadline on bus 99 timing out!!

then bout 30 seconds later it appears again but with the numbers 120.738, then 131.743, 142.751 and SO ON!!! Hell I let it go all the way to 1031.753 before I had enough and went to reboot!! It would of gone on FOREVER!! What this about, I had a feling USB involved and I did have a USB external drive hooked up, so I unplugged it and rebooted and NONE of those messages appeared actually i am currently stuck on this

AppleGenericPCATADRIVER: CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14 nIT IS JUST STUCK ON THAT

UPDATE:

I have tried again got past the GENERICATAdriver message THAN I got a kernal PANIC of IOUSBMassStorageClass has no kernel dependency and the UNHOLY STILL WAITING FOR ROOT DEVEICE message all of a sudden I know what that means but I dunno why Im getting it I have a IDE and SATA drive attached, but really Iam sloppy on how I need to set up the HDs, like either FAT32 or whatever, could someone with SiS chipset telkll me how they started out their HD like how they formated it and how they set it up and booted from or to !!!