Installing/Running OSx86 Help

SkanknGangsta

5 posts in this topic

Well when I try to boot from the CD to run the installer it loads up the familiar apple logo then takes me to that blue background with no mouse pointer. I've tried retrying this process and finally I got it to work magicly. The Install was fine and fast and then it asked me to reboot, so I did. I meet the apple loading screen and then arrive at this navy blue background. Im stuck there with no mouse pointer or anything. Now im thinking damn! So I put in the OSx86 cd and try to boot off it to get to the disk utility and ah ha! It does the same thing. How emo. Can anybody help me?

:(

If anybody out there loves me, would you please help me?

Haha, no, I was just messing around.

But ahhhh, damn man. That's the only thing I can think of is because of your drive. Atleast that's what I read in another thread. Maybe someone else can figure out a solution.

Is your drive configured as id=af? Try formatting it as id=af, then in OS X's Disk Utility, Erase it and make it Journaled again, and see if that does anything maybe. {censored}, I don't know. That's all I can remember reading might help it.

Haha, no, I was just messing around.

But ahhhh, damn man. That's the only thing I can think of is because of your drive. Atleast that's what I read in another thread. Maybe someone else can figure out a solution.

Is your drive configured as id=af? Try formatting it as id=af, then in OS X's Disk Utility, Erase it and make it Journaled again, and see if that does anything maybe. {censored}, I don't know. That's all I can remember reading might help it.

I tried to but I cant even load up the setup screen! The CD works because Ive installed it on my other computer. Its installed on this one too but I cant get it to respond, only a damn blue screen with no pointer or anything!