Hotmail users cannot receive email from insanely mac

6 posts in this topic

i tried to recover my old account and it was'nt working so i made a new one and to my suprise hotmail did not. i repeat did not recieve a confirmation email. then afterwards i signed up again with this account and chose to send my confirmation email to gmail and it worked. maybe someone should notify people of this. beacause i would have posted in the forum alot more if i still had my old account it's been a long time since i last posted.

My old account: Icey-ice-ice ( not 100% on this but i think it's icey-ice-ice aswell )

New account ( confirmation email did'nt work ) : Cheese and Pancakes ( login name is jtmcpherson)

Newest account ( using gmail ) : Cheese N' pancakes ( login name is justinmcpherson )

Anyhow..... :)

Regards,

Justin.

yes of course i did. maybe you should make a hotmail account because maybe it's just mine? i heard of this issue with other forums aswell with hotmail's new "foolproof" antivirus. however i still get {censored} enlargment emails. :dev:

Well, I don't really use HotMail - GMail is my preference. But if Hotmail is blocking them, there's nothing we can do about it, apart from try to get our domain removed from it's filter list (if that is the case).

I have a feeling it is just your account though, since we haven't had other problems like this before.

if i talk to you on msn (Verified) can you merge my two accounts? or if i provide some sort of proof?

I can't do that since I don't have the correct privileges, however, I'll get hold of an admin to do it for you.