DVI ?

Scribbler

5 posts in this topic

I´m really interested in this too. DVI is working when no installing natit, but I can´t neither get qe/ci nor resolution switching. Any help will be really welcome. By the way I own a X1600.

Thanks in advance,

HexDump.

I´m really interested in this too. DVI is working when no installing natit, but I can´t neither get qe/ci nor resolution switching. Any help will be really welcome. By the way I own a X1600.

Thanks in advance,

HexDump.

I have the exact same problem. This happens with both an X1600 Pro and an X1650. I've tried them on 2 different motherboards. Both cards are also Sapphire. FInal version of JaS 10.4.8 and Natit as well.

After the grey Apple logo is done, the screen goes black. Disconnecting and reconnecting the DVI cable (dual-link DVI-D) after the system loads doesn't work either (although I did manage to get video for a split-second once).

I hope someone finds a way to get it working.

Hmmm, Natit worked before but I b0rked the isntal and had to re do it, now when I try and isntal natit upon rebooting I am greeted by a blank white screen.

Also, when trying to instal the other .pkg you linked I get an error, asking me to try installing again, which doesn't work.

Cheers for the help !