LG laptop with strange keybord problem

Biofobico

9 posts in this topic

I installed osx 10.4.8 without problems but when the laptop reboot i cant finish the instalation with my personal data because the keyboard doesn´t work! i find it a little strage because the trackpad works fine!

can anyone help me?

thank´s in advance and sorry for my poor english.

This isn't a real solution, or any great help, but it is something.

I installed 10.4.6 onto my LG LW60, and my mouse works but keyboard. You can try plugging a USB keyboard in and it should work, if you have one.

If anyone has any other ideas how to get the laptop keyboard to work, please enlighten me. :P

This isn't a real solution, or any great help, but it is something.

I installed 10.4.6 onto my LG LW60, and my mouse works but keyboard. You can try plugging a USB keyboard in and it should work, if you have one.

If anyone has any other ideas how to get the laptop keyboard to work, please enlighten me. :(

Like you said "insn´t a real solution" ´cause it´s impossible for me carry an external laptop on my bag!

Hi.

You seem to be wanting to use OS X as your "production" OS, and not for testing purpose.

Maybe if you are in search of 100% compatibility and reliability you might wanna consider buying an actual MB or MBP...

Anyway, concerning your keyboard problem, have you read that thread yet: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=35972 ?

You'll probably need a USB keyboard in order to try these solutions.

You seem to be wanting to use OS X as your "production" OS, and not for testing purpose.

Maybe if you are in search of 100% compatibility and reliability you might wanna consider buying an actual MB or MBP...

I got a desktop with osx86 for "production" and works fine,a macbook, and of course i want my LG S1-QP25P for "production purposes" too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...