10.4.8 problem

andrew1234

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone i'm new here nice to meet you all. I have quetsion well a problem i have a p4 sse 2 with 512 mb of ram etc. the thing is that i can install the mac osx 86 jas 10.4.8 but after the install is done i restart and it loads the apple spins or whatever the spinning circle and then it says " You need to restart your computer. Hold the power button for several seconds or press the Restart button" in many languages . So then i restart and it does the same thing. Any ideas thoughts or help would be great thanks.

Update: I have tired installing like 20 times without any packages or drivers and still no luck.

Hello everyone i'm new here nice to meet you all. I have quetsion well a problem i have a p4 sse 2 with 512 mb of ram etc. the thing is that i can install the mac osx 86 jas 10.4.8 but after the install is done i restart and it loads the apple spins or whatever the spinning circle and then it says " You need to restart your computer. Hold the power button for several seconds or press the Restart button" in many languages . So then i restart and it does the same thing. Any ideas thoughts or help would be great thanks.

Update: I have tired installing like 20 times without any packages or drivers and still no luck.

If u have tried installing only the processor driver and nothing else it should work.