Confused with Natit Dual .02

tech_9

3 posts in this topic

Before I installed Natit, using default drivers, my monitors mirrored each other, but I could not select any resolution other than 1024x768, and I could not specify a refresh rate, which caused garbage on the screen whenever I moved windows or scrolled...

After installing Natit, the refresh rate and resolution issue has been fixed, but one of the monitors, the one that was previously the primary monitor before I connected the second one, has turned off altogether.

Pressing "Detect Displays" doesn't do anything at all.

Anyone understand what exactly is going wrong?  

Overall, video performance is better now than before Natit, because of the fixed

refresh rate and resolution, but I'd still like to extend my monitor from the primary one (which right now is n

t functioning ), to the secondary one (the one that works right now).

Any help would be great.  Thanks.

Sounds like Dual's not working out. What's your video card more importantly is QE/CI detected in system profiler?

W/ my NVidia I can get dual out of Titan but not Natit (o2 dual included).. so you might want to try Titan instead. If ATI you'll want to stick w/ Natit and try some of the ATI Natit kexts. Props Diabolik who has all of these organized: http://diabolik1605.com/DHF/index.html

It is a GeForce 5200+

I seem to have an other problem now...I installed macvidia 10.8.1 using their .pkg installer, and now I get a kernel panic while booting.

I guess I'll probably just start from scratch again. Good thing it only takes about 20 minutes to install...