Realtek sound & NVIDIA 6150LE drivers & Network drivers etc.

Tinface

2 posts in this topic

I have some sort of realtek thinger. It's OEM and came with this PC. The name of the driver is

"Realtek HD Audio Driver is a unified driver for ALC882/ALC883. First does anyone know how I can tell which one I have. Second, were would I get a driver for OSX 4.8 (Jas) And were would I get NVIDIA drivers for this one? and SATA drivers or w/e. I am lost and can't find those Ralink 2500 drivers or anything. Were can I find them? :thumbsup_anim:

No kidding! The forums are full of advice for downloading torrents that run upwards of 4 GB and hacking info.plist files. Why is there no obvious source of drivers for Darwin? Certainly the DMCA doesn't apply to Darwin for x86, and any kext for Darwin should be happy in OS x86, right? It's nuts.

I have some sort of realtek thinger. It's OEM and came with this PC. The name of the driver is

"Realtek HD Audio Driver is a unified driver for ALC882/ALC883. First does anyone know how I can tell which one I have. Second, were would I get a driver for OSX 4.8 (Jas) And were would I get NVIDIA drivers for this one? and SATA drivers or w/e. I am lost and can't find those Ralink 2500 drivers or anything. Were can I find them? :D