How to install OSX x86 on ASROCK 939s56-m

Unisex

1 post in this topic

(LAN DO NOT WORK, YET)

BUY A Realtek 8139 IT WORKS!!! 5$ ON EBAY..

DRIVER YOU CAN FOUND IN FORUM OR HERE: http://installers.dl.am (the RTL 1xxx Installer)

maybe it works with the driver from the dvd!

Hey!

First of all, you need the Mac OSX 10.4.8 x86 Tubgirl AMD FINAL (you can find it on thepiratebay[dot]net - search for OSX_1048_AMD_FINAL)

But you need the original Mac OSX 10.4.8. If you don't have the original Mac OSX 10.4.8 it is not legal!

Now you need a PATA Harddisc. No S-ATA Harddisc.

S-ATA Harddisco do not work, yet! (maybe after the complete install you can put S-ATA Drivers on it, but i never tryed it)

Now you have the DVD!

Harddisc must be MASTER

DVD Rom must be Primary MASTER (i think)

You have one IDE wire. Put the wire with 2 slots in the Harddisc and in the DVD Rom. (with my PC it works fine)

Put in the DVD Rom and start your engine!

Go to the BIOS and select DVD Rom 1. boot device and Harddisc 2. boot device. Fine.

After this the you can start the intallation.

Format the Harddisc with die Harddrive Utility (its easy).

If you don't know how you can format the Harddisc write to me a personal message or use the fosu (forum search).

Install is done.

Restart your "MAC". :)

After restart and some questions (follow the introductions) you're on the OSX Desktop (I know its a cool feeling).

If you have a GeForce:

clicke the DVD Rom on the Desktop and open Finder. (Finder is like the Windows Explorer or Nautilus etc.)

Now search after "NV40" and double clicke file "NvidiaNV40" <- like this.. dont know the name.

If you have an other graphiccard please use the forum search or show the wiki.

Sound: Download in Attachments.

Unzip Sis7012.zip (double clicke it)

open Terminal:

sudo -s

cd /Users/USER/PLACEWHEREYOUR/DRIVER/IS/SiS7012

then type ./install.sh

rm /System/Library/Extensions.kextcache

kextcache -k /System/Library/Extensions

chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions

open Harddisc Utility(dont know the right name I have the german one) its in -> /Applications/Utilities now select your harddisc an run "Repair Permissions"

reboot

done.

Greetings Unisex (sorry for my english. I'm a german guy -hehe- :thumbsup_anim: )

SiS7012.zip