Please help any one ?

SWN_Hellzone

11 posts in this topic

Ok I have made this post 3 times now but im getting sick of waiting and waiting. I have a Evga 680i Sli Board. I use the intel patch, start the intall and it runs fine, After the install is done the white screen pops up and after 15 seconds or more it will say please restart computer. Any Ideas ? Please PM with anwsers or keep this post some what active. My disk is Jas 10.4.8 amd intel sse2 sse3 ppf1 and ppf2

Lord I have seen you on my other topic about my board and i thank you, I run that before i do my install and it's fine. No problems pop up. Someone on the irc said it might be a partition error, i dont think so.

You need answers NOW!

Aint that great. People like you think that just by shouting, things are gonna work the way they want em to work. It may work in real life, but not in a forum.

So if you want answers NOW!, why dont you try searching on the forum reading up, or if you are the lazy type who would like answers NOW!, buy a new computer that has compatible hardware.

kiko my Nvidia 5500 works. I can use it on my other computer and it works fine, so does the hdd that im installing it on.

You need answers NOW!

Aint that great. People like you think that just by shouting, things are gonna work the way they want em to work. It may work in real life, but not in a forum.

So if you want answers NOW!, why dont you try searching on the forum reading up, or if you are the lazy type who would like answers NOW!, buy a new computer that has compatible hardware.

As a matter of fact my stuff does work..I do read you know.. and unless you wana give me the money to make a system that WORKS!!! please dont make me any mader then i all ready am.

well if you dont buy compatible hardware, its your own fault, go for a walk, get some air. and next time dont buy {censored} hardware and then get angry at us for not making it work for you

Well just beacause it's not on the HCL doesnt mean it's not compatabile. There are people who have posted on topics before this that there board was working. So Im just trying to figure out why mine is not...

Lord im serious nothing is happening.... it doesnt give me any messages, I get to install screen and it starts the installer, after that nothing happens. Im installing this one on my dell it might be the disk.

Funny thing is my dells mouse and keyboard lockup on this too..... hum.. Im begining to think my Gfx card is messing with something. Well it installes fine on that, Keyboard locks up before post screen sometimes....

Edited by Hellzone_Bringer of pain