Tubgirl AMD 10.4.9 PPF Patch Removed?

Xeijin

2 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Was just on TPB looking at the 1049 PPF patch page for updating the 1048 ISO. I downloaded it last night, applied it and every time I press a key at the darwin boot to begin the install program, the text flickers and I'm back at the darwin boot screen. If I hold down the button the text flickers fast enough for me to read 'mach_kernel not found'. I went back to the TPB page to check the file hashes given (the hash for the original ISO is different to the one posted by tubgirl, as is the patched hash, someone had already complained in the comments section about this). I was doing some link following, then decided to go back to the 1049 ppf page, and its gone!

I tried searching TPB with the exact same query which found me it before, ... nothing. Bearing in mind this worked not 5 minutes ago. I then tried going to Tubgirls PRofile page on TPB, again. Nowhere to be seen.

Does this mean that Tubgirl indeed messed up the file hashes and has widthdrawn the release? Or something else. I'm pretty sure the file hashes are messed up as I've never had a corrupted file from a torrent (which I'd assume is because of the way the torrent hashes and downloads in pieces).

Any thoughts? Anyone successfully got the PPF patch working? I've got it here right now and am trying a fresh patch of my 1048 to see if it was just a one-off patch error.

Edit: Nope, just tried patching again get the exact same error. Since so many people have had success with the 1048 ISO I'm guessing its a ppf problem.