FS: D945-GNTLKR Mobo and Pentium D 820

aquanutz

4 posts in this topic

I just got a new motherboard and processor so I am selling these. The board is full supported out of the box by any DVD, with the exception of an Audio-In. The Audio-Out port was actually the Audio-In port. I never messed with getting Audio-In to work so I have no idea if it can be done. Other than that, SATA, Firewire, USB2, Gig-Ethernet, GMA 950 all work right out of the box. The Pentium D 820 works just like you would expect it to also. I'm looking to sell both of these together. It would be a perfect starter system for someone who just wants to get an OS X system up and running without any hassle.

With this board and processor in xBench I scored just shy of my room mates dual 2.3ghz G5 (I can't remember the exact score, but it was damn close).

(NO LOWBALLING! If you plan on offerning $40 for the pair, don't bother)

a couple questions: how is the overclocking potential on this board? Since its an intel board, does it still have bios overclocking options?

Also, Whereabouts are you located (vaguely, i understand you want your privacy)...east coast US? west coast? the moon :thumbsup_anim: ?

I might be interested, depending on if i can find some cash lying around...<starts digging through the sofa for change...it adds up you know :P>

Ill PM you with an offer when i have a better idea of what i can afford :)

The board has zero overclocking ability. This board was made when Intel was still anti-OC. The chip will run at it's stock frequency. So if OC'ing is a big thing for you, then this board is probably not for you. However, while I did run this board it was rock solid and the only reason I did replace it was because I upgraded my entire system.

I just moved from Ohio to Boston, MA, so the east coast is where I reside. :unsure: If someone wants to do a local pickup, that can be arragned. No midnight at a walmart parking lot deals here.... I'm not in the mood to get robbed. haha

I have gotten a few emails about this but still nothing solid has come about so the board is still for sale.