Vmware image works, but thats it?

nicknowsky

3 posts in this topic

cpuz.htmmine..txt

I know this is getting repetitive all you OSX86 pros are seeing us ask the same questions over and over, but it has to be done I am going CRAZY trying to get it2 work.

Now I have a vmare image I downloaded via torrent (freeBSD one) and it works on my system, but I try and try with the real DVD (10.4.7 & 10.4.8) and I keep getting a a panic and I read the logs and everything seems okay untill it says something DISPLAY DRIVER FAILS and the Grey Apple logog screen just stays there withe the little spinning timer just keeps going I can eject the DVD a nd nothing happens screen stays the same.

I have attached ssomne system specs but I hvae done the WIKI thing and i beleive I check out okay!!

/com.apple.boot.plist not found I see this error also in my log now that I review it again and again

hey Oracle I m soooo glad u took time to help but I have a deeper fear of incompatible hardware did you look at any of my specs???

Also I have SATA HD I do have a ide drive laying around Is that really what I should be using?