CI/QE works with nvidia GF 5600XT?

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!!!!

First...SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!

I've just installed mac os x 10.4.8 in my pc: P4 2,6ghz ,p4p800 (bios 1021 beta), 512 mb ram, nvidia fx 5600xt,maxtor 80 gb ata,plextor px 755a...all work great...BUT the CI/QE aren't supported by my video card...Why???? My video driver was the titan...i've changed to the natit...but the problem doesn't want leave me...i used others methods...the problem is the same!!! what can i do????

Thanks...

Adesso parliamo nella mia lingua...

Ho installato mac 10.4.8 sul mio pc: P4 2,6ghz ,p4p800 (bios 1021 beta), 512 mb ram, nvidia fx 5600xt,maxtor 80 gb ata,plextor px 755a...tutto funziona bene...apparte il CI/QE..che non sono supportati dalla mia scheda video.che viene riconosciuta correttamente..Ho usato i driver titan...poi i natit e infine ho usato altri metodi per far funzionare le due opzioni...ma non è cambiato nulla...Che posso fare? le due opzioni dovrebbero essere supportate.ma c'è qualcosa che non funziona correttamente...non c'è un modo per forzarle???

Grazie a tutte le risposte!!!!

CIAO INFINITY!!

Yes, sure! It was inside the jas pack....the version of kernel is the 8.8.1,right?

SI certo! Era incluso nel pacchetto Jas...la versione del kernel è la 8.8.1,giusto?

Thanks for the reply...

Grazie della risposta!

Infinty

hi

to have success first u remove geforce.kext, nvdaresman, all nvdanv..hal 10, 20,30,40, titan or natiti or nvidiaefi. now u can boot in vesa mode. right?

so now u copy the three driver kext.. geforce nvdanv30hal and nvdresman in addition to natit (v1 or v2) or nvidiaefi.

run the permmissions.command script

reboot.. know qe & ci should work.

salu2

edit: instead of using my kext (i'm using 10.4.9) try to edit the iopcimatch of your 10.4.8 with the iopcimatch 0x031410de.

edit2: Just one important thing i didn't regongnize. you have intel board so u have to delete agpgart.kext.

once u get qe / ci tell me if dual view is working